Below you will find details of our current career opportunities
We are an award-winning family business based in the North West, offering Furniture, Design & Build, AV, Datatech and Business Supplies.
We are looking for an Interior Designer to join the team, based in Manchester city centre, specialising in office interiors and university projects.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To produce creative interior design schemes.
- To create imaginative 3D graphics to support presentations.
- To provide construction drawing packages.
- To implement, train and oversee BIM projects using Revit.
- To produce high quality creative presentations and customer quotes.
- To support the sales team by meeting clients and presenting design led solutions.
Personal requirements/key skills:
- Sound knowledge of Building & Fire Regulations.
- Fully competent in Autocad, Revit, SketchUp and 3D software.
- Experience with, Adobe Indesign and Photoshop, Microsoft Excel.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s including maths and English.
- Good written & oral communication skills.
- Good inter-personal skills as interaction with customers will be required
- Good problem solving / trouble-shooting skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and cope with changing priorities.
- A self-starter with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- £28,000 + bonus scheme
- A friendly, relaxed working environment
- State of the art showroom
- Early dart on your birthday!
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity please send your CV to email@example.com